The minister explains the purpose of a Christian marriage
- 1. It is a gift from God where two people can grow together and support each other.
- 2. For the couple to come together in sexual unity.
- 3. To have children which will be looked after by the couple.
- 1. It is a gift from God and done in front of God.
- 2. It is a life long commitment.
- 3. The proper relationship to bring up children in
The couple exchange vows
- They promise to love and to support each other until the day they die.
- "From this day foward: for better, for…
Similar Religious Studies resources: