- Created by: Henry
- Created on: 24-04-12 20:39
Recruitment and Selection
Hi, I'll be going over some key terms and concepts on the topic of Recruitment and Selection for GCSE Business Studies in a quick and easy manner to follow.
Job Description: this is an outline of what the job entails. This usually includes:
- Nature of the job
- Duties and responsibilities
- Who the employee reports to
- Working hours
Person Specification: this outlines the ideal candidate for the job. This usually includes:
- Qualifications and education
- Previous experience
- Personal attributes
Internal Recruitment: where the business recruits from within the business.
Advantages of internal recruitment:
- The business already knows the worker, and so is familiar with their skills and experience