This 'Breakdown of The Social Learning Theory' will define this approach in the following categories:
- Basic Assumptions
- Key Terms
- Mediational processes, which lie between stimulus and response, influence our behaviour.
- Observational learning has four conditions: attention, retention, motor reproduction, motivation.
- Learning can occur by observing role models in the environment.
- Learning can be a result of direct reinforcement and indirect, or vicarious reinforcement.
- Vicarious Reinforcement: Learning is not a result of direct reinforcement or experience, but rather an individual's observation of another person's…