- Created by: will__bishop
- Created on: 06-11-19 17:22
- sits in the middle of an atom
- contains protons (+ charge) and neutrons (0 charge)
- Has a radius of around 1x10-14M
- It has a positive charge, thanks to the protons. CHEERS
- most of the mass is in the atom
- move around the nucleus in electron shells
- they're negativley charged, and very small, but they take up a lot of space.
- the volume of their orbit determines the size of the atom
- Electrons have virtuaaly no mass.
1) atoms are neutral…