- Created by: Mr_Mackintoast
- Created on: 12-12-17 17:26
- Lympstone is a village and Civil Parish in East Devon.
- Lympstone is located in South West England in Devon on the coast just south of Exeter
- Lympstone is a coastal area where you would go on holiday
- Lympstone has a population of 1,754 people.
1 of 4
- Average Household Size: 2.1 (National Average: 2.4)
- Owner-Occupiers: 47.1% (National Average: 30.6%)
- Rent from social landlord: 9.3% (National Average: 17.7%)
- Rent from private landlord: 11.9% (National Average 15.4%)
- % With bad or very bad health: 5.12% (National Average: 5.5%)
- % aged 16 and over with no formal qualifications: 21.1% (National Average: 22.5%)
2 of 4
Social and Political Charcteristics
- 55% of the population are working age, 25% elderly dependents and 20% young dependents.
- 99% of Lympstone's residents are white.
- Lympstone's events are generally quite calm and informational talks.
- Highly in favour of conservative
- Lympstone's political characteristics are quite important to them specifically the conservative as shown by the votes between 1997 and 2015 (all conservative) and the importance of the parish council
- A local government body and can only do that which law empowers them to do.
- Discusses community affares and exercises the powers bestowed on them.
- Follows UK Laws
- In charge of Candy's Field, the cemetary, the green, the rag, 6 parish notice boards, 40 seats and benches around the parish and the community notice board.
3 of 4
- High Density of Housing
- Roads lead to coast which area is centered around
- The physical features of Lympstone are quite high in quantity and include a training centre amd the courtlands. These would improve the development of a settlement and the built environment.
4 of 4