Aims of Nazi Propaganda
The main aims of Nazi propaganda were:
- to keep the population happy
- to win the support of the German people for certain Nazi policies
- to indocrinate the German people to Nazi ideologies
- to turn the German people into committed members of the Volksgemeinschaft
1 of 2
Organistion & Methods of Nazi Propaganda
- New organisations were set up to control propagada
- Th RMVP (Ministry for Popular Enlightenment and Propaganda) was created and was headed by Goebbels
- The Reich Culture Chamber was created to 'promote German culture for the benefit of the Volk and Reich'
What methods were used?
2 of 2