UNIT 8 FAIRNESS AND PERSONAL
Anyone taking part in any form of sport is expected to do so in the correct way and includes making sure they understand the concept of etiquette. Some examples;
- kicking ball out of play to enable a referee to stop the game for the player to recevie treatment
- Shaking hands with opponents after the game.
Players should make sure they understand the rules of the game, in order to play fair;
- playing fair and not to 'bend' the rules to an unfair advantage.
- treat officals with respect.
- play fair to enable you are playing safety.