How do miracles prove God's existence?
- completely defy nature or seem impossible. God made the universe so he's the one that could go against it.
- there's only on entity powerful enough to make them happen, just like he's the only one powerful enough to create the universe
- miracles can be personal things so can make one person believe in God and miracles but not others. However it's one extra person who believes in God
1 of 2
What are the problems with using miracles to prove
- it's very difficult to explain a miracle to someone if they havent seen it before themselves therefore they would not make this person believe in them or God
- miracles have to be created by someone but why God? Why couldn't humans have created them? (like Buddhists believe)
- we now have scientific evidence for the miracles that happened years ago so in 20 years we may have scientific evidence for the Mira les that are happening now
- what a miracle is to one person may not be a miracle to another person therefore can make one peron believe but perhaps not others
- how do we know it's not just coincidence?
2 of 2