-It is thicker than regular paper
-Made from chemical wood pulps, espartos or both.
-The texture is rough, semi-rough or smooth depending on its use
- Made up of multiple layers of chemical and mechanical pulp
- low density material with high stiffness
Ferrous - steel
form — Why is the product shaped/styled as it is?
function — What is the purpose of the product?
- Rethink- is it made using Fair trade practices? Think about the energy used.
- Reuse- Clothes can be sold again or redesigned
- Recycle- Textiles from others are collected and given to charity
- Repair- Fix items if they are torn or broken
- Reduce- Cut down on the number of textiles clothing we buy
- Refuse- To buy products which are not sustainably designed+ manufacured
user requirements — What qualities make the product attractive to potential users?