- Created by: VanessaShumirai
- Created on: 09-03-15 11:49
AO1 and AO2
Look out for words like "State" or "List"
AO1 - marks are for Content and Knowledge
AO2 - marks are for Application (apply the knowledge to a situation)
Numerical calculations are also application
What is meant by the term ‘demand’?
AO3 - Look out for "Analyse", "Examin" or "Explain why"
Analysis; thingsing about the benefits, drawbacks, causes, effects and limitations.
Explain your knowledge and give Reasons
If there is Data ;
- What does the figures means?
- What might have caused them?
- What effects yout hink it has on the future?
Context; compare a situation with the industry or a competitor
Look at both sides of the arguement
AO4 - Look out for words like "Evaluate", "Discuss", "Justify" or "To what extent"
Evlatuation; so using your judgment
Weight Up both sides of the arguement
- Your Side of the arguement
Always justify why your answer - why you're saying what you're saying
Relate answer to the business described in the question and the situation in the question.
- Why the business would make a particular decision
- How and why the circumstances would affect their decision.