Slides in this set
· Generated over $4.228 billion in 2003.
· Diverse range of tourist activities
· 40 per cent of the 1.6 million visitors are from
· Over the years, tourism has become one of
the top industries in Austraila…read more
· For example, boats have to be 35m or below
in length, this would stop backwash from the
boat damaging the coral reefs
· Also group size needs to be kept at 40 people
or below, this would, again, limit the damage
done to the reefs.
· To reduce anchor damage, public mooring
sites have been sited around the Park…read more