First 108 words of the document:
Formation of a tropical storm:
1. Several thunder storms drift over warm seas.
2. Combine with warm sea surface air, warm air starts to rise.
3. More warm air rises, due to earth's rotation starts to move in
spiral, cools and condenses forming clouds.
4. The air starts to rise faster, cooler air sucked downwards,
wind speeds increase.
5. The storm moves over ocean picking up warm, moist air.
Wind speeds exceed 120 km/h as more cold air drawn into eye.
6. Tracks westwards, eventually reaches land, as it crosses land
loses source of energy and starts to decrease in strength.