- Created by: tayloruk
- Created on: 18-01-19 11:48
- What else affects individual Voting?
- A choice on the policies set out in the party manifesto (Rational Choice)
- Key Issues
- Party campaigns focus increasingly on a single issue that is most import to the voters (Issue voting)
- Performance in office
- Valance voting, voters tend to simplify the election into a current referendum on the government in power
- More and more, voters vote on which leader they like the base rather than the party
- voters choose based on the party image rather than the leadership
- Tactical Voting
- Due to the nature of FPTP many voters will use FPTP to block their least favourite candidate getting in.
Similar Government & Politics resources: