- what did the winners disagree on at the potsdam and yalta conference
- who should get what part of germany
- who should get what part of Berlin
- stalin to have influence over eastern europe, but these countries must hold free elections
- they disagreed over if stalin should have eastern europe.
- A cold war started to brew at the Potsdam conference
- the east and west disagreed over how strong Germany should be.
- the Yalta conference was in February in 1945
- the Potsdam conference was in July 1945