- Research Methods: PERVERT
- Practical: Time consuming or quick, does it require a lot or little money, it is hard to find people to take part in the research?
- Ethical issues: Does the researcher lie, harm the participants or themselves and is the identity of the same confidential
- Reliability: can you reply on the research?
- Validity: How accurate is the research data is
- Examples: Provide statistics, research, studies or example in the real world.
- Representativeness: If macro then more peoples views are taken into account and represent the views of the wider society. if not then it shows the views of only a minority
- Theory: Who likes the research? Positivists or interpretivists