- Created by: CMcNicholas1
- Created on: 11-06-18 13:32
- Measuring the rate of reaction
- 1. Measure how long it takes for a colour change or precipitate (which clouds the solution) to form.
- 2. Results are subjective so different people would get different results.
- 3. You can measure the change in mass if a gas is given off.
- 4. The quicker the mass drops, the faster the rate of reaction.
- 5. Measure the volume of gas given off using a gas syringe.
- 6. The faster the gas is given off, the quicker the rate of reaction.