- Created by: Lucyoh
- Created on: 08-04-18 15:22
- Jesus Heals Ten Men with Leprosy
- Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus travelled along the border between Samaria and Galilee.
- As he was going into a village, Ten men who had leprosy met him.
- Then he said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well."
- They stood at a distance and called out in a loud voice, "Jesus, master, have pity on us!"
- Jesus asked, "were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?"
- When he saw them he said, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." and as they went , they were cleansed.
- He threw himself at Jesus' feet and thanked him - and he was a Samaritan.
- One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice.
Similar Religious Studies resources: