- Created by: gracetsp
- Created on: 14-06-13 09:43
- If religion is not dependent on morality then would society break down ? people wouldnt need to be moral - is god necessary - think back to Pelagianism
- Emotivism replaced by duty
- Religion loses moral authority
- Human Experience
- Feelings are more important than reason - what are the implications of this ?
- Does Nietzsche and Marx push blame on the wealthy
- No hold out for secular society - culural differences between religions are not based on reason
- religion = being rational not necessary
- People become more sympathetic + less conflict becuase judgements are based on reason
- Is religion necessary anymore - do we lose sight of God in removing practice and worship?
- Does practical reason surfice in pointing to God
- argumenets for God could become void - God = only philosophical idea
- Debates about God become less important - maybe we need to Husks otherwsie religion becomes unnecessary
Similar Religious Studies resources: