- Have you finished your work?
- Proof-read your work and make corrections/additions.
- Think of a counter-argument to the point that you have just made.
- Create a revision resource for yourself.
- Could there be another explanation for what the experimenter found?
- Consider what other method/sample could have been used and how this might have affected the results.
- Draw the study, with captions
- Find a fascinating fact or question related to this topic.
- Update your revision booklet.
- Write a summary of the work for a child of 10.
Similar Psychology resources: