- Created by: Rianne B
- Created on: 29-10-12 18:31
- Hardware and Software
- Hardware are the physical components that make up the ICT system. Hardware includes input devices (mouse, keyboard), output devices (screen, printer), storage (memory) and the processor. Communication devices are needed to send data across networks, this is included.
- Microprocessor technologies (on antoher mind map, as there is too much info.)
- Software is the programs that can be run on the hardware. They give the hardware instructions and are divided into 2 groups - operating systems and applications software.
- examples of software: database, spreadsheet, presentation, graphics, web design etc.