- Reward/Need Satisfaction Theory.
- Suggests that we are attracted to people who we find satisfying. Through positive or neg stimuli
- We seek rewarding stimuli. Eg Company, attraction. attraction occurs when needs are met
- Operant Conditioning: We enter into relationships because a person has been related to good feelings.
- We like people associated with good feelings.if we meet someone when happy we are more likely to like them.
- Relationships where the positive and negative feelings outweigh the negative feelings are more likely to succeed