- Factors which change birth & death rates
- - Death rate is strongly affected by poverty. The death rate in Glasgow was the highest in Britain with 1420 per 100,000
- People marry later on in life. The average age has gone from 24 in 1960 to 30 in 2010.
- Countries like China & Singapore have tried to decrease birth rates with different programmes.
- Taxes will have to rise & pension entitlements will have to fall as the working population wont be high enough.
- Other countries introduces schemes to increase the population to give them a bigger workforce.