- Client Groups
- Use facilities such as conference rooms, food and accommodation, training sessions and other courses.
- Usually paid for by the business not the person,
- May use contract caterers to provide food and drink.
- Where individual customer needs are meet.
- Includes weddings, parties and other private events.
- Normal people.
- Groups can have a variety of needs that need to be meet.
- Some groups have special requirements e.g. dietary requirements
- Customers can also be grouped by age.
Similar Hospitality resources: