- Characteristics of the five Kingdoms.
- Membrane-bound organelles are present, e.g. nucleus.
- No tissue differentiation.
- They are photoautotrophs: they undergo photosynthesis.
- Their cells have membrane-bound organelles, such as chloroplasts.
- Their cells have cell walls comprised of cellulose.
- Cell wall composed of murein.
- No membrane-bound organelles.
- Cells do not have cell walls.
- Show nervous coordination.
- They have hyphae.
- Reproduce by spores.
- Cell wall made of chitin.
- Saprotrophs - they feed on dead and decaying matter by extracellular digestion.
Similar Biology resources: