- Created by: lucymae01
- Created on: 21-10-19 12:32
- Bureaucratic Organisations
- Management separate from the ownership of organisation.
- Personnel selected and promoted based on technical qualifications.
- Officials are to be appointed not elected.
- Administrative acts and decisions are recorded in writing.
- Positions organised in a hierarchy of authority.
- Division of clear labour with clear definitions of authority and responsibility.
- Managers subject to rules and procedures that will ensure reliable and predictable behaviour.
Similar Business Studies resources: