1. Who described the idea of the 'Bedroom Culture'?
- McRobbie and Garber
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said youth culture is a generation in itself?
- Widdicombe and Woofitt
- Chatterton and Holland
- Murcoch and McCron
- Mac and Ghail
3. Which group does Roszak belong to?
4. How does Parsons describe youth cultures?
- A part of secondary socialisation that binds us to value consensus.
- Bridge from childhood to adulthood.
- An illusion that everyone goes through.
- A generation in itself.
5. Who studied the youth subculture 'Punks'?
Similar Sociology resources: