1. How does Parsons describe youth cultures?
- Bridge from childhood to adulthood.
- An illusion that everyone goes through.
- A part of secondary socialisation that binds us to value consensus.
- A generation in itself.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who described the idea of the 'Bedroom Culture'?
- McRobbie and Garber
3. What did Sivanandan say youth were resisting, as well as capitalism?
- Class Inequality
- Gender Inequality
4. What did Miller say about youth culture?
- Different classes have different focal concerns.
- Youth drift in and out of delinquency.
- It's how young people respond to inequalities.
- It causes blocked opportunities.
5. Who describes youth culture as a 'pic n mix' culture?
Similar Sociology resources: