1. How does Parsons describe youth cultures?
- A generation in itself.
- Bridge from childhood to adulthood.
- A part of secondary socialisation that binds us to value consensus.
- An illusion that everyone goes through.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theorists studied gender?
- Abbott and Wallace
- Harris and Merton
- Muncie and Smart
- Harris and Hebdige
3. Which group does Roszak belong to?
4. What did Sivanandan say youth were resisting, as well as capitalism?
- Gender Inequality
- Class Inequality
5. Who described the idea of the 'Bedroom Culture'?
- McRobbie and Garber
Similar Sociology resources: