1. What did Miller say about youth culture?
- It's how young people respond to inequalities.
- It causes blocked opportunities.
- Different classes have different focal concerns.
- Youth drift in and out of delinquency.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which group does Roszak belong to?
3. What did Sivanandan say youth were resisting, as well as capitalism?
- Gender Inequality
- Class Inequality
4. Who said youth culture is a generation in itself?
- Murcoch and McCron
- Chatterton and Holland
- Mac and Ghail
- Widdicombe and Woofitt
5. How does Parsons describe youth cultures?
- A part of secondary socialisation that binds us to value consensus.
- Bridge from childhood to adulthood.
- An illusion that everyone goes through.
- A generation in itself.
Similar Sociology resources: