1. Who said youth culture is a generation in itself?
- Widdicombe and Woofitt
- Murcoch and McCron
- Mac and Ghail
- Chatterton and Holland
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which group does Roszak belong to?
3. Who studied the youth subculture 'Punks'?
4. Who described the idea of the 'Bedroom Culture'?
- McRobbie and Garber
5. What did Miller say about youth culture?
- It's how young people respond to inequalities.
- It causes blocked opportunities.
- Different classes have different focal concerns.
- Youth drift in and out of delinquency.
Similar Sociology resources: