1. What is the method of random sampling?
- Divide the study area, take random coordinates and take samples from area
- Generate random numbers, plot them on a graph and draw a best line of fit
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the environmental influences?
- Mutations, meiosis & fusion of gametes
- Climate conditions, soil conditions, pH & food availability
- Asexually reproducing organisms & sexually reproducing organisms
3. Minimising chance..
- Using a large sample size & analysis of the data collected
- Divide the study area, take random coordinates and take samples
4. What are the causes of variation?
- Genetic & Environmental
- Selective breeding & The founder effect & Genetic bottlenecks
- Soil conditions & pH
5. What is a mutation?
- Sudden changes to the genes (alleles) and chromosomes
- Nuclear division which forms gametes
- Produces harmful toxins within the alleles causing the to distort