1. Minimising chance..
- Using a large sample size & analysis of the data collected
- Divide the study area, take random coordinates and take samples
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the environmental influences?
- Mutations, meiosis & fusion of gametes
- Climate conditions, soil conditions, pH & food availability
- Asexually reproducing organisms & sexually reproducing organisms
3. 'An influence on all organisms and the way their genes are expressed' is...
- Environmental Factors
- Genetic Factors
4. Define sampling.
- Taking measurements of individuals, selected from the population of organisms which is being investigated
- Means the measurements can be relied upon
5. What is meiosis?
- Breaking down large genes into smaller ones
- Nuclear division which forms gametes
- Nuclear division in which the daughter cells have the same number of chromosomes as parent