1. What is meiosis?
- Breaking down large genes into smaller ones
- Nuclear division which forms gametes
- Nuclear division in which the daughter cells have the same number of chromosomes as parent
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Genetic variation arises as a result of...
- Medical history & Smoking status
- Mutations, meiosis & fusion of gametes
- Blood type, age & height
3. Asexual reproduction can be increased by..
- Mutation, Meiosis & fusion of gametes
4. What are the causes of variation?
- Genetic & Environmental
- Selective breeding & The founder effect & Genetic bottlenecks
- Soil conditions & pH
5. What is Intraspecific variation?
- Members of the same species also differ from each other
- If one species differs from another
- A group of similar organisms that can breed together to produce fertile offspring