1. Genetic variation arises as a result of...
- Mutations, meiosis & fusion of gametes
- Blood type, age & height
- Medical history & Smoking status
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Minimising chance..
- Using a large sample size & analysis of the data collected
- Divide the study area, take random coordinates and take samples
3. Asexual reproduction can be increased by..
- Mutation, Meiosis & fusion of gametes
4. 'An influence on all organisms and the way their genes are expressed' is...
- Environmental Factors
- Genetic Factors
5. What are the causes of variation?
- Genetic & Environmental
- Selective breeding & The founder effect & Genetic bottlenecks
- Soil conditions & pH