1. What is meiosis?
- Breaking down large genes into smaller ones
- Nuclear division which forms gametes
- Nuclear division in which the daughter cells have the same number of chromosomes as parent
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the method of random sampling?
- Divide the study area, take random coordinates and take samples from area
- Generate random numbers, plot them on a graph and draw a best line of fit
3. Asexual reproduction can be increased by..
- Mutation, Meiosis & fusion of gametes
4. What are the environmental influences?
- Mutations, meiosis & fusion of gametes
- Climate conditions, soil conditions, pH & food availability
- Asexually reproducing organisms & sexually reproducing organisms
5. Define sampling.
- Taking measurements of individuals, selected from the population of organisms which is being investigated
- Means the measurements can be relied upon