1. Jews are fobidden to eat...
- Any animal that does not chew the cud and has a cloven hoof and shellfish
- Halal meat
- Pork or any meat that has not be ritually slaughtered
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which religions' holy writing is called the 'Pali Canon'
3. What is it called when you become more sensitive through greater awareness?
- Intentional Non-Discrimination
- Intentional Discrimination
- Unintentional Discrimination
- Unintentional Non-Discrimination
4. In what year did Margaret Thatcher come into power?
5. How many transferable skills can be combined with reflective thinking to overcome prejudice and discrimination?