- Created by: pinkmaknae
- Created on: 02-05-18 11:30
1. What was the show nomiated for at the BAFTA in 2014?
- best show for unrepresented
- best drama
- best tv program
- best title sequence
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. The 10% veiwers of the show are ______?
- 25 - 50
- 50 - 70
- 11 - 30
3. What is channel 4 mission?
- be first show to represent all groups of people in the UK
- helping shift attitudes and combat prejudices
- change people perspection on disability
- combat prejudices
4. what was the name of the company that partner with channel 4?
- Red Planet
- Discovery communication
5. What did The Independant journalist said about the show?
- sensualizing and a kin to a exploitive victorian show"
- "sensualizing, harmful and a kin to a exploitive victorian show"
- "harmful and kin to exploitive victorian show"
- sensualizing and harmful"