1. What percentage said NO WAY to sex with disablity in the national survey on sex?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did The Independant journalist said about the show?
- "sensualizing, harmful and a kin to a exploitive victorian show"
- sensualizing and harmful"
- "harmful and kin to exploitive victorian show"
- sensualizing and a kin to a exploitive victorian show"
3. What was the show nomiated for at the BAFTA in 2014?
- best drama
- best tv program
- best show for unrepresented
- best title sequence
4. What is channel 4 mission?
- helping shift attitudes and combat prejudices
- combat prejudices
- change people perspection on disability
- be first show to represent all groups of people in the UK
5. How many years have channel 4 gave voice to un represented groups for?
- 30 years
- 40 years
- 33 years
- 35 years