- Created by: pinkmaknae
- Created on: 02-05-18 11:30
1. What is channel 4 mission?
- helping shift attitudes and combat prejudices
- combat prejudices
- change people perspection on disability
- be first show to represent all groups of people in the UK
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the name of the company that partner with channel 4?
- Discovery communication
- Red Planet
3. What did The Independant journalist said about the show?
- sensualizing and a kin to a exploitive victorian show"
- "sensualizing, harmful and a kin to a exploitive victorian show"
- "harmful and kin to exploitive victorian show"
- sensualizing and harmful"
4. How many veiwers was there for season 2 in 2012?
- 2.8 million
- 2.6 million
- 2.7 million
- 2.5 million
5. what percentage of veiwers with disablity rated the show as good?