1. What contains: compact network of collagen fibres ?
- Connective tissue
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cutaneous, Mucous and Serous are forms of what?
3. What order to the superficial and deeper levels of skin go? (Each begin with SRATUM)
- Basale, spinosium, granulosum, lucidum, corneum
- Granulosum, basale, spinosium, lucidum, corneum
- Corneum, lucidum, basale, granulosum, spinosium
4. What contains long fibres whose primary function is to generate force?
- Muscle tissue
- Nervous tissue
5. Skin is made up of what?
- Cutaneous membranes
- Mucous membranes
- Serous membranes