1. Where are apocrine glands located?
- Localised areas: axillae and groins
- Palms, soles of feet, forehead
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What contains: compact network of collagen fibres ?
- Connective tissue
3. What contains long fibres whose primary function is to generate force?
- Muscle tissue
- Nervous tissue
4. Sensation, temperature regulation, protection, metabolic, stores blood, are all functions of what?
5. Hyaline, Elastic and Fibro are types of what?
- Dense connective tissues