1. What contains long fibres whose primary function is to generate force?
- Muscle tissue
- Nervous tissue
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sensation, temperature regulation, protection, metabolic, stores blood, are all functions of what?
3. What contains: compact network of collagen fibres ?
- Connective tissue
4. Where are mammary glands located?
- Localised areas: axillae and groins
- Palms, soles of feet, forehead
5. Skin is made up of what?
- Cutaneous membranes
- Mucous membranes
- Serous membranes