1. What is reduction?
- The sharing of electrons
- The gain of electrons
- The loss of electrons
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When lead is added to copper nitrate, will the lead displace the copper?
3. What is a displacement reaction?
- It is when a metal reacts with a salt solution.
- It is when a metal is displaced from a salt solution.
- It is when a metal is added to a salt solution.
4. When Magnesium is added to silver nitrate, will the magnesium displace the silver?
5. Which group metals react vigorously with water?
- Group 7
- Group 1
- Group 2