1. When lead is added to copper nitrate, will the lead displace the copper?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which group metals react vigorously with water?
- Group 7
- Group 1
- Group 2
3. When magnesium reacts with steam what does it produce?
- A metal oxide and water
- A metal oxide and hydrogen.
- A salt and water
4. When does a reaction occur.
- When the metal being added is higher in the reactivity series than the metal in the salt.
- When the metal being added is in the same group as the metal in the salt.
- When the metal being added is lower in the reactivity series than the metal in the salt.
5. Which Metals react quickly with cold water, dilute acids and oxygen?
- Potassium, Sodium, Calcium
- Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium
- Sodium, Magnesium, Aluminium