1. When lead is added to copper nitrate, will the lead displace the copper?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which group metals react vigorously with water?
- Group 1
- Group 2
- Group 7
3. When does a reaction occur.
- When the metal being added is higher in the reactivity series than the metal in the salt.
- When the metal being added is in the same group as the metal in the salt.
- When the metal being added is lower in the reactivity series than the metal in the salt.
4. When Magnesium is added to silver nitrate, will the magnesium displace the silver?
5. Which Metals react quickly with cold water, dilute acids and oxygen?
- Potassium, Sodium, Calcium
- Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium
- Sodium, Magnesium, Aluminium