- Created by: Sophie
- Created on: 08-04-15 12:04
1. When did Khrushchev visit the USA?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Key point about the Paris Conference?
- Barely anything was discussed: the U2 plane incdent was argued about.
- A new leader in Paris conference
3. When was the Berlin conference?
4. Which two leaders make new agreement 'Belgrade declaration' (countries can interpret Marxism differently)
- Yugoslavia and USSR
- Britain and USA
- Hungary and Poland
5. What were the main policies of the Genevra summet?
- 1. Eisenhower suggested 'open skies' 2. Krh. shall we dismantle Warsaw and NATO? US refuse.
- Eisenhower suggested that German should be made neutral, Khrushchev refused.
- 'Open skies' should be a used policy in NATO.
Similar History resources:
The post-Stalin thaw in superpower relations between 1953 and 1962 and Khrushchev’s policy of Peaceful Coexistence