1. When was the Berlin conference?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What caused the Hungarian uprising?
- The success in Poland made the people want a better leader. Nagy left Warsaw pact and introduced new reforms. The soviet forces moved in and bought in a new leader.
- The people wanted a nationalist state
- A draught, responded to badly by the government.
- Poor econemy - starvation
3. What was the date of the Hungarian Uprising?
- May 1950
- June 1985
4. When was the East German Uprising?
5. Key point about the Paris Conference?
- Barely anything was discussed: the U2 plane incdent was argued about.
- A new leader in Paris conference
Similar History resources:
The post-Stalin thaw in superpower relations between 1953 and 1962 and Khrushchev’s policy of Peaceful Coexistence