1. What was a key event at the Vienna Summet?
- Kennedy and Khrushchev met for the first time - they discussed nuclear disarment, Berlin and ideological differences.
- Nothing was done.
- Khrushchev failed to attend
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was China annoyed in 1956?
- They hadn't been informed about de-stalinisation. He continued to use Stalinist policies.
- Russia had failed to support them economically
3. Key point about the Paris Conference?
- Barely anything was discussed: the U2 plane incdent was argued about.
- A new leader in Paris conference
4. What did Molotov suggest at the Berlin conference?
- That German should b reunified. However USA disagree - free elections to be held first
- Marisha Smith should be Queen of Berlin
- Money to be given to Berlin
- Telephone Hot-line
5. What happened in FINLAND 1956?
- The USSR gave up Porkkala - it wasn't useful to them
- The USSR offered part of Porkkala back to Finland
Similar History resources:
The post-Stalin thaw in superpower relations between 1953 and 1962 and Khrushchev’s policy of Peaceful Coexistence