1. What caused the East German Uprising?
- An argument between Khrushchev and Eisenhower
- The people wanted to be treated better by communist leader. The people burned communist biuldings!
- A civil War
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Paris conference?
3. What caused the Hungarian uprising?
- Poor econemy - starvation
- The success in Poland made the people want a better leader. Nagy left Warsaw pact and introduced new reforms. The soviet forces moved in and bought in a new leader.
- A draught, responded to badly by the government.
- The people wanted a nationalist state
4. Why was China annoyed in 1956?
- They hadn't been informed about de-stalinisation. He continued to use Stalinist policies.
- Russia had failed to support them economically
5. What were the main policies of the Genevra summet?
- 'Open skies' should be a used policy in NATO.
- 1. Eisenhower suggested 'open skies' 2. Krh. shall we dismantle Warsaw and NATO? US refuse.
- Eisenhower suggested that German should be made neutral, Khrushchev refused.
Similar History resources:
The post-Stalin thaw in superpower relations between 1953 and 1962 and Khrushchev’s policy of Peaceful Coexistence