1. What was the date of the Hungarian Uprising?
- May 1950
- June 1985
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the main policies of the Genevra summet?
- 'Open skies' should be a used policy in NATO.
- 1. Eisenhower suggested 'open skies' 2. Krh. shall we dismantle Warsaw and NATO? US refuse.
- Eisenhower suggested that German should be made neutral, Khrushchev refused.
3. When was the Paris conference?
4. Which two leaders make new agreement 'Belgrade declaration' (countries can interpret Marxism differently)
- Hungary and Poland
- Yugoslavia and USSR
- Britain and USA
5. What caused the East German Uprising?
- An argument between Khrushchev and Eisenhower
- The people wanted to be treated better by communist leader. The people burned communist biuldings!
- A civil War
Similar History resources:
The post-Stalin thaw in superpower relations between 1953 and 1962 and Khrushchev’s policy of Peaceful Coexistence