1. Which two leaders make new agreement 'Belgrade declaration' (countries can interpret Marxism differently)
- Yugoslavia and USSR
- Britain and USA
- Hungary and Poland
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What date was & what was the Austrian State Treaty?
- 1955: Land reunited post-WW2 diving, US and USSR withdrew weapons
- 1950: The decision to kill all dogs in Austria
- 1955 The dicision to futher split Austria in 4
3. When did Khrushchev visit the USA?
4. What caused the Hungarian uprising?
- The people wanted a nationalist state
- The success in Poland made the people want a better leader. Nagy left Warsaw pact and introduced new reforms. The soviet forces moved in and bought in a new leader.
- Poor econemy - starvation
- A draught, responded to badly by the government.
5. When was and what was the Warsaw Pact?
- May 1945: A local swimming pool agreement stating all swimming pools should have at least 3 slides.
- 1955: A defence treaty between 8 communist states.
- 1956: A defence treaty between 6communist states
Similar History resources:
The post-Stalin thaw in superpower relations between 1953 and 1962 and Khrushchev’s policy of Peaceful Coexistence