1. How much land does Ringborough farm lose each year? How much does this cost?
- 1 km
- 1-2 metres, £5000-£5500 a year per acre lost
- 3 metres
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1991 how much did Mappleton spend on rock armour and groynes? How much granite was used?
- £1.9 million - 60,000 tonnes of granite
- £200,000 per year
3. How many bases have been lost to the sea at Sandy beaches caravan park?
4. In Kilnsea what coastal protection was used? How long will this last?
- managed retreat- flood low lying land, 20-30 years
- sea wall
- marsh creation
5. In one storm how much land was lost at Sand le Meer caravan park?
- More than 26m