1. In one storm how much land was lost at Sand le Meer caravan park?
- More than 26m
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the holderness coast now made of? Why?
- Boulder clay, it was deposited by glacial till
3. What is one of the fastest eroding coast lines in europe?
- welsh coast
- south west
- the holderness coast
4. How much do East Riding council spend each year on coastal defences?
- £200,000 per year
- £2 million
- £200,000 a week
5. For how long do the sea defences in Mappleton guarantee the erosion to be minimal?
- 50 years
- 50 days
- 25 years