1. In one storm how much land was lost at Sand le Meer caravan park?
- More than 26m
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was it economically worthwhile to put sea defences in Mappleton?
- the main road is close to the sea so needs protecting
- they were cheap
3. What do the waves mainly erode the holderness coast by?
- hydraulic action and abrasion
4. What is the sub aerial process that erodes the holderness coast?
- rotational slip
- mud flow
5. How many bases have been lost to the sea at Sandy beaches caravan park?