1. How much land does Ringborough farm lose each year? How much does this cost?
- 1 km
- 1-2 metres, £5000-£5500 a year per acre lost
- 3 metres
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one of the fastest eroding coast lines in europe?
- welsh coast
- the holderness coast
- south west
3. What is the sub aerial process that erodes the holderness coast?
- mud flow
- rotational slip
4. How many bases have been lost to the sea at Sandy beaches caravan park?
5. Over 150 years how much land has Kilnsea lost?
- 200 m
- 100 m