1. What do the waves mainly erode the holderness coast by?
- hydraulic action and abrasion
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. In one storm how much land was lost at Sand le Meer caravan park?
- More than 26m
3. In Kilnsea what coastal protection was used? How long will this last?
- managed retreat- flood low lying land, 20-30 years
- marsh creation
- sea wall
4. Why was it economically worthwhile to put sea defences in Mappleton?
- the main road is close to the sea so needs protecting
- they were cheap
5. What is one of the fastest eroding coast lines in europe?
- welsh coast
- the holderness coast
- south west