1. In one storm how much land was lost at Sand le Meer caravan park?
- More than 26m
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Over 150 years how much land has Kilnsea lost?
- 200 m
- 100 m
3. How much land does Ringborough farm lose each year? How much does this cost?
- 1-2 metres, £5000-£5500 a year per acre lost
- 3 metres
- 1 km
4. What is the holderness coast now made of? Why?
- Boulder clay, it was deposited by glacial till
5. How many bases have been lost to the sea at Sandy beaches caravan park?