1. In one storm how much land was lost at Sand le Meer caravan park?
- More than 26m
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the sub aerial process that erodes the holderness coast?
- mud flow
- rotational slip
3. For how long do the sea defences in Mappleton guarantee the erosion to be minimal?
- 50 years
- 50 days
- 25 years
4. How much land does Ringborough farm lose each year? How much does this cost?
- 1 km
- 1-2 metres, £5000-£5500 a year per acre lost
- 3 metres
5. Why was it economically worthwhile to put sea defences in Mappleton?
- the main road is close to the sea so needs protecting
- they were cheap