1. How many bases have been lost to the sea at Sandy beaches caravan park?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Kilnsea what coastal protection was used? How long will this last?
- marsh creation
- managed retreat- flood low lying land, 20-30 years
- sea wall
3. What is the sub aerial process that erodes the holderness coast?
- rotational slip
- mud flow
4. In 1991 how much did Mappleton spend on rock armour and groynes? How much granite was used?
- £1.9 million - 60,000 tonnes of granite
- £200,000 per year
5. In one storm how much land was lost at Sand le Meer caravan park?
- More than 26m