1. when was the sds set up?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. did kennedy's promises happen?
- might have
- dont know
3. why was their protests in the 1960s?
- civil rights, injustice and social inequaility, war in vietnam and the rights of women.
- because there hadn't been one for ages.
- because mlk was assassinated.
- because of war in vietnam, cats stuck on the roof and the rights of women.
4. what was one of the most influential 'drop-out' groups?
- the hippie movement.
5. what did returning soldiers from vietnam do in the usa?
- they never returned.
- asked mlk to help them rejoin the war.
- formed groups to protest against the war.
- want to go back and fight again because it was good fun.