1. what did kennedy promise when he was elected president?
- a fairer, more equal society.
- a very unequal society.
- to join the reichstag.
- to buy an ice-cream for everyone in the country.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did some soldiers do to protest against the war in vietnam?
- gave their medals to their greatgrandpas.
- fell in a pond.
- burnt their discharge papers and gave back their medals.
- put the discharge papers down the drain.
3. when was the sds set up?
4. what did returning soldiers from vietnam do in the usa?
- asked mlk to help them rejoin the war.
- formed groups to protest against the war.
- they never returned.
- want to go back and fight again because it was good fun.
5. why was their protests in the 1960s?
- civil rights, injustice and social inequaility, war in vietnam and the rights of women.
- because mlk was assassinated.
- because of war in vietnam, cats stuck on the roof and the rights of women.
- because there hadn't been one for ages.