1. what did the hippie movement emphasise on?
- use of drugs, use of medicines, sports cars and pigs.
- free love, farming, peace talks and hospitals.
- peace, free love, communal living and the use of drugs.
- communal living, schools, churches and peace.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. why was their protests in the 1960s?
- because of war in vietnam, cats stuck on the roof and the rights of women.
- civil rights, injustice and social inequaility, war in vietnam and the rights of women.
- because mlk was assassinated.
- because there hadn't been one for ages.
3. when was the sds set up?
4. when did the usa enter the vietnam war?
5. what did some soldiers do to protest against the war in vietnam?
- fell in a pond.
- burnt their discharge papers and gave back their medals.
- gave their medals to their greatgrandpas.
- put the discharge papers down the drain.