1. what did the hippie movement emphasise on?
- communal living, schools, churches and peace.
- use of drugs, use of medicines, sports cars and pigs.
- peace, free love, communal living and the use of drugs.
- free love, farming, peace talks and hospitals.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. why was their protests in the 1960s?
- civil rights, injustice and social inequaility, war in vietnam and the rights of women.
- because mlk was assassinated.
- because of war in vietnam, cats stuck on the roof and the rights of women.
- because there hadn't been one for ages.
3. what did some soldiers do to protest against the war in vietnam?
- fell in a pond.
- burnt their discharge papers and gave back their medals.
- gave their medals to their greatgrandpas.
- put the discharge papers down the drain.
4. when did the usa enter the vietnam war?
5. when was the sds set up?