1. what was one of the most influential 'drop-out' groups?
- the hippie movement.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did the hippie movement emphasise on?
- use of drugs, use of medicines, sports cars and pigs.
- free love, farming, peace talks and hospitals.
- peace, free love, communal living and the use of drugs.
- communal living, schools, churches and peace.
3. when was the sds set up?
4. when did the usa enter the vietnam war?
5. what did returning soldiers from vietnam do in the usa?
- asked mlk to help them rejoin the war.
- formed groups to protest against the war.
- they never returned.
- want to go back and fight again because it was good fun.