1. Black Friday was the day when...
- 119 people were arrested
- All of these things happened
- more than 200 women were sexual assaulted
- the police were accused of behaving with unnecessary brutality
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the cat and mouse act
- Where women had to pay a fine if they where caught taking any part in the suffrage movement
- Where Suffragettes where temporarily discharged from prison for ill health
- Where each street in London had to have at least one cat
3. Emily Wilding Davison Do?
- All of these
- It is not entirely known
- Throw herself infront of a horse
- Become a martyr
- Try to put a scarf over the kings horse's neck
- Get arrested 9 times
4. Where the newspapers censored
5. In which year was the cat and mouse act introduced?