1. In which year was the cat and mouse act introduced?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When Was the WSPU formed
3. Did churchill charge any of the women on Black friday
- No, none were charged because Churchill did not want details of police violence to come out in the courts.
- Yes, because he wanted to prove they had the upper hand
4. When were women over the age of 21 allowed to vote
- July 1929
- July 1917
- July 1928
- July 1930
5. Emily Wilding Davison Do?
- Become a martyr
- It is not entirely known
- Throw herself infront of a horse
- All of these
- Get arrested 9 times
- Try to put a scarf over the kings horse's neck