1. The assembly line helped to...
- cut prices and increase wages
- increase prices and cut wages
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. The most successful car was a Model T nicknamed...
- T Total
- 'Tin Lizzie'
- 'Model Terrific'
- 'Tremendous T'
3. Who were idealised as being the American Dream?
- Rockefeller and Coolidge
- Carnegie and Harding
- Carnegie and Rockefellor
- Harding and Coolidge
4. In 1913 Ford was producing...
- 400 cars a day
- 4,000 cars a day
- 500 cars a day
- 5,000 cars a day
5. The world's first assembly line was created in?