1. What acts as a gateway from the fornix to the thalamus?
- Medial Temporal lobe
- Mamillary bodies
- Papez circuit
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of memory does rey figure copy tap?
- Visual learning
- Verbal learning
- Semantic memory
- Procedural learning
3. What makes minimal demands on STM?
- Stroop task
- Repeating a sequence of numbers you have just heard
- Mental maths
- Understanding long and complex sentences
4. What structures does Korsakoffs syndrome affect?
- Mamillary bodies and prefrontal cortex
- Prefrontal cortex and hippocampus
- Fornix and prefrontal cortex
5. What was the extent of patirnt HM's brain damage?
- Left hippocampus, amygdala. Anterior hippocampus intact
- Bilateral posterior hippocampus and surrounding cortex, amygdala. Some anterior hippocampus remains.
- Bilateral anteriorhippocampus and surrounding cortex, amygdala. Some posterior hippocampus remains.
- Right hippocampus, amygdala. Posterior hippocampus intact