1. Which is a semantic memory?
- Remembering that Paris is capital of France
- Remembering last Friday AND that Paris is the capital of France
- Learning to ride a bike
- Remembering last friday
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What structures does Korsakoffs syndrome affect?
- Mamillary bodies and prefrontal cortex
- Prefrontal cortex and hippocampus
- Fornix and prefrontal cortex
3. What is the MAIN conclusion of studies investigating impairments from hippocampal damage?
- Hippocampus is crucial for the concious retrieval of an experience or episode (mental time travel)
- Hippocampus is crucial for implicit and procedural recollection (mental time travel)
- Hippocampus is crucial for the UNconcious retrieval of an experience or episode (mental time travel)
- Hippocampus ONLY stores multimodal information and is not responsible for mental time-travel
4. Which of these is NOT preserved in amnesia?
- Verbal learning (with concious recollection)
- Short-term memory (STM)
- Semantic memory (previously acquired facts)
- Implicit (non-concious) memory; motor skills and lexical priming and classical conditioning
5. What memory does mirror drawing tap?
- Motor learning
- Implicit (non-concious) learning
- Procedural learning