1. Would patient HM succeed in a paired-associate learning task?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What makes minimal demands on STM?
- Mental maths
- Stroop task
- Repeating a sequence of numbers you have just heard
- Understanding long and complex sentences
3. What is the function of the fornix?
- To project to the medial temporal lobe
- The major output of the hippocampus
- A loop from the hippocampus to the thalamus
- A gateway to the thalamus
4. Which of these is NOT preserved in amnesia?
- Verbal learning (with concious recollection)
- Implicit (non-concious) memory; motor skills and lexical priming and classical conditioning
- Short-term memory (STM)
- Semantic memory (previously acquired facts)
5. Which type of memory is largely non concious?
- Riding a bike
- Where Q is on the keyboard
- Getting faster at typing by practice
- Remembering breakfast