1. What is the function of the fornix?
- A loop from the hippocampus to the thalamus
- To project to the medial temporal lobe
- The major output of the hippocampus
- A gateway to the thalamus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the extent of patirnt HM's brain damage?
- Left hippocampus, amygdala. Anterior hippocampus intact
- Bilateral posterior hippocampus and surrounding cortex, amygdala. Some anterior hippocampus remains.
- Bilateral anteriorhippocampus and surrounding cortex, amygdala. Some posterior hippocampus remains.
- Right hippocampus, amygdala. Posterior hippocampus intact
3. What acts as a gateway from the fornix to the thalamus?
- Medial Temporal lobe
- Mamillary bodies
- Papez circuit
4. Would patient HM succeed at the rey figure copy task?
5. Would patient HM succeed in a paired-associate learning task?