1. What is the MAIN conclusion of studies investigating impairments from hippocampal damage?
- Hippocampus is crucial for the concious retrieval of an experience or episode (mental time travel)
- Hippocampus is crucial for implicit and procedural recollection (mental time travel)
- Hippocampus is crucial for the UNconcious retrieval of an experience or episode (mental time travel)
- Hippocampus ONLY stores multimodal information and is not responsible for mental time-travel
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What memory does lexical priming tap?
- Motor learning
- Procedural learning
- Implicit (non-concious) memory
- Semantic memory
3. Would patient HM succeed in a paired-associate learning task?
4. Which of these is NOT preserved in amnesia?
- Implicit (non-concious) memory; motor skills and lexical priming and classical conditioning
- Short-term memory (STM)
- Verbal learning (with concious recollection)
- Semantic memory (previously acquired facts)
5. Which area in the circuit for binding of experiences codes for familiar character?
- Parahippocampal place area
- Inferior temporal cortex
- Anterior temporal lobes