1. How many subjects are there in the exposition?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What chords are in the development?
- F, Gm, and Fm
- F, Fm, and Cm
- F, Gm, Fm, and Cm
- F, Gm, Fm, Cm, and G
3. What key does the piece modulate to for the second subject?
- The dominant (F)
- The relative minor (Gm)
- The tonic (Bb)
- The dominant minor (Fm)
4. In which order do the three sections of a sonata come in?
- Recapitulation, Development, Exposition
- Development, Recapitulation, Exposition
- Exposition, Development, Recapitulation
- Exposition, Recapitulation, Development
- Development, Exposition, Recapitulation
- Recapitulation, Exposition, Development
5. Where does the exposition end?
- Bar 93
- Bar 23
- Bar 63
- Bar 73