1. What chords are in the development?
- F, Fm, and Cm
- F, Gm, Fm, and Cm
- F, Gm, and Fm
- F, Gm, Fm, Cm, and G
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What could the final idea of the second subject be called?
- The development
- The codetta
- The coda
3. What key is the first subject in?
- F minor
- G minor
- Bb major
- F major
4. Where does the exposition end?
- Bar 93
- Bar 63
- Bar 73
- Bar 23
5. In which order do the three sections of a sonata come in?
- Exposition, Development, Recapitulation
- Development, Recapitulation, Exposition
- Recapitulation, Development, Exposition
- Development, Exposition, Recapitulation
- Exposition, Recapitulation, Development
- Recapitulation, Exposition, Development