1. A neutron star...
- ...throws its outer layers of dust and gas into space
- ...has a very dense core
- ...is bigger than a red giant star
- ...is where nuclear fission occurs
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is a star at its most stable stage?
- White dawf
- Main sequence star
- Red super giant
3. What happens at the white supernova stage?
- The surface begins to cool
- It explodes throwing the outer layer of dust and gas into space
- The stars light completely fades out
- Hydrogen nuclei undergo nuclear fusion to form helium nuclei
4. Black holes are formed if...
- ...alll of the light fades
- ...the star is big enough
- ...it has a very dense core
- ...a star explodes
5. What happens at the red giant stage?
- Hydrogen begins to run out so the star begins to swell as the surface cools
- It is at its stable stage
- Its core becomes very dense
- Nuclear fusion