1. What happens at the white supernova stage?
- It explodes throwing the outer layer of dust and gas into space
- Hydrogen nuclei undergo nuclear fusion to form helium nuclei
- The stars light completely fades out
- The surface begins to cool
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is a star at its most stable stage?
- Main sequence star
- White dawf
- Red super giant
3. Black holes are formed if...
- ...a star explodes
- ...it has a very dense core
- ...the star is big enough
- ...alll of the light fades
4. What comes first in the life cycle of a star?
- Black dawf
- Clouds of dust and gas
- Neutron star
5. A neutron star...
- ...has a very dense core
- ...is bigger than a red giant star
- ...throws its outer layers of dust and gas into space
- ...is where nuclear fission occurs