- Created by: james_gwynn
- Created on: 22-05-18 10:38
1. What did he do with Kulaks?
- He sent them to prison camps called gulags.
- Fined them.
- He killed them all instantly.
- Rewarded them with more grain.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Stalin order in May 1933?
- The release of many criminals accused of minor crimes.
- An increase in industrialisation.
- Jews to be exiled.
- A decrease in urban housing.
3. What date did Stalin die?
- 1st march 1953
- 5th march 1953
- 3rd march 1953
- 8th march 1953
4. When did he start collectivisation?
5. Why did he criticise Lenin's economic policy?
- Lenin had grown more crops.
- Lenin had focused more on agriculture than industrialisation.
- It created capitalist groups.
- Lenin had freed political prisoners.