1. individualistic gender regimes are policies that are based on the assumption that the husband works and the wife stays at home
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do Functionalists think of social policies?
- Like them
- Dont really care about them
- Believe they create capitalism
3. Which theorist talks about the introduction of health/education and housing policies have led to the development of a welfare state
4. Who talks about gender regimes?
5. what year was the children act policy introduced