1. what year was the children act policy introduced
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does perverse incentives mean
- None of the answers above
- people are rewarded for irresponsible behaviour
- people are rewarded for following the policies
- people are rewarded for good behaviour
3. after war what happened?
- nurseries were closed down
- men stayed at home
- women still needed so stayed in work
4. which perspective agrees with the welfare state policy?
- new labour
- new right
5. Which perspective disagrees with the children act policy?