1. which perspective agrees with the welfare state policy?
- new labour
- new right
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who talks about gender regimes?
3. after war what happened?
- nurseries were closed down
- men stayed at home
- women still needed so stayed in work
4. Which perspective believe that the less the state 'interfere' the better the family life will be?
- New right
5. what does perverse incentives mean
- people are rewarded for following the policies
- people are rewarded for irresponsible behaviour
- people are rewarded for good behaviour
- None of the answers above