1. individualistic gender regimes are policies that are based on the assumption that the husband works and the wife stays at home
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what year was the children act policy introduced
3. after war what happened?
- women still needed so stayed in work
- nurseries were closed down
- men stayed at home
4. What do Functionalists think of social policies?
- Believe they create capitalism
- Like them
- Dont really care about them
5. Which theorist talks about the introduction of health/education and housing policies have led to the development of a welfare state