1. Which theorist talks about the introduction of health/education and housing policies have led to the development of a welfare state
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which perspective disagrees with the children act policy?
3. What do Functionalists think of social policies?
- Like them
- Dont really care about them
- Believe they create capitalism
4. Which perspective believe that the less the state 'interfere' the better the family life will be?
- New right
5. what does perverse incentives mean
- None of the answers above
- people are rewarded for irresponsible behaviour
- people are rewarded for following the policies
- people are rewarded for good behaviour