1. what does perverse incentives mean
- people are rewarded for following the policies
- people are rewarded for irresponsible behaviour
- people are rewarded for good behaviour
- None of the answers above
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which perspective disagrees with the children act policy?
3. which perspective agrees with the welfare state policy?
- new labour
- new right
4. Which theorist talks about the introduction of health/education and housing policies have led to the development of a welfare state
5. What do Functionalists think of social policies?
- Like them
- Dont really care about them
- Believe they create capitalism