1. individualistic gender regimes are policies that are based on the assumption that the husband works and the wife stays at home
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. which perspective agrees with the welfare state policy?
- new labour
- new right
3. What do Functionalists think of social policies?
- Believe they create capitalism
- Like them
- Dont really care about them
4. Who talks about gender regimes?
5. Which perspective believe that the less the state 'interfere' the better the family life will be?
- New right