1. Which theorist talks about the introduction of health/education and housing policies have led to the development of a welfare state
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who talks about gender regimes?
3. after war what happened?
- women still needed so stayed in work
- nurseries were closed down
- men stayed at home
4. individualistic gender regimes are policies that are based on the assumption that the husband works and the wife stays at home
5. Which perspective disagrees with the children act policy?