- Created by: agneshness
- Created on: 18-05-18 14:04
1. What is the socialist view on private property?
- Seen as creating a stake in society, responsibility, respect
- Seen as unjust, morally corrupt, and causes conflict
- Seen as an important expression of individual freedms/natural rigths
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which socialists advocate absolute equality/egalitarianism?
- Evolutionary socialists
- Reformist socialists
- Marxist/fundamental socialists
- Social democracts
3. Which divison of socialism hopes to narrow rather than eradicate class divisons?
- Social democrats
- ThirdWay socialists
- Revionist socialists
- Fundamental socialists
4. What type of equality do socialists favour?
- Equality of inclusion
- Equality of outcome
- Equality of opportunity
5. 3 reasons for socialist pursuit of equality
- Upholds justice, underpins community, need-satisfaction
- Upholds immoral ideals, disunites country
- Leads to exploitation, racism
- Helps to foster better human connections
Similar Government & Politics resources: