1. For what two reasons is co-operation important?
- Economic and individualistic
- Moral and economic
- Paternalistic and pragmatic
- Personal and individual
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which modern economist argued for a redistribution of wealth?
- Thomas Piketty
3. Which socialists advocate absolute equality/egalitarianism?
- Social democracts
- Marxist/fundamental socialists
- Reformist socialists
- Evolutionary socialists
4. Give an example of a consumer co-op
- Mongdragon corporation in Spain
- The 'Co-Op' group in Britain - members set strategy/share profits
- The Tate museums - members set strategy/share profits
5. Where has common ownership been seen?
- Soviet Russia 1930s collectivisation of farms, Clause IV
- Corbyn's 2017 manifesto
- Right to Buy scheme by Thatcher
- Mansion tax by Miliband
Similar Government & Politics resources: