1. What part does locality play in crime?
- Kanto has high ***** theft, Johto has high shorts theft, Hoenn has high bong/ribbon related crime, Sinnoh has high levels of poched execcutes, Unova has high forced haircuts rates, Kalos has high body shaming rates!
- Urban areas, inner city and council estates have more crime
- Rural areas and suburbs have more crime
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part does age play in crime?
- The older you get the less likely you are to commit crime, 50% all crime committed by young people
- Old people (Like Kuzu) the villians! Young people the heroes! Middle aged chorus/minor characters!
- Old people do it more, 50% all crime by old people
3. What type of crimes do the genders commit?
- Hanji does MAD experiements, boys do boys, girls do girls!
- Men dominate all offences, women do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in female violence (still less than men)
- The same types of crime - depends on social class only
- Women dominate all offences, men do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in male violence (still less than Women)
4. Which theory believes 'male-stream' criminology reflects inequality?
- Feminism - Only explains male criminality
- Marxism - Only explains working class criminality
- Feminism - Only explains male on female violence
- Misty fished Ash out a river then he broke/stole her bike!
5. More ethnicity stastics?
- Black youth more likely to get ASBOs than any other ethnic minority, Rise in Asian arrests and convictions but still below National average
- Black youth more likely to get ASBOs than any other ethnic minority, Fall in Asian arrests and convictions but still above National average
- Asian youth more likely to get ASBOS than any other ethnic minority, Fall in Black arrests and convictions but still above National average
- Fighting types commit assualts, Ghost types haunt, Dark types vandalise lamposts!