1. What part does gender play in crime?
- Fem titans crush churches with DAT ASS! Male titans eat peeps! Hanji does WAY worse!
- 80%-90% all offenders female, 1/3rd of women likely to offend, only 8% men, ratio of 5:1
- 80%-90% all offenders male, 1/3rd of men likely to offend, only 8% women, ratio of 5:1
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is Juvenile delinquency committed and by who?
- Money, material goods, rage - Working class only
- Boredom, search for excitement, malice - Young people usually in subcultures or gangs
- Money, search for boredom, malice - Old people usually in subcultures or gangs
- Young Quincys rage against Soul Reapers who steal their Quinces!
3. What part does locality play in crime?
- Urban areas, inner city and council estates have more crime
- Rural areas and suburbs have more crime
- Kanto has high ***** theft, Johto has high shorts theft, Hoenn has high bong/ribbon related crime, Sinnoh has high levels of poched execcutes, Unova has high forced haircuts rates, Kalos has high body shaming rates!
4. Which theory believes 'male-stream' criminology reflects inequality?
- Misty fished Ash out a river then he broke/stole her bike!
- Marxism - Only explains working class criminality
- Feminism - Only explains male criminality
- Feminism - Only explains male on female violence
5. What part does locality play for victims?
- Kanto protags lose ******* to rivals, Johto protags lose shorts to rivals, Hoenn gym leaders lose bongs and wives to Jenny and Ribbons to Harley, Sinnoh researchers lose swag to Rowan, Unova hosts lose playdoh like hair to Ash, Kalosians lose weight!
- Residents of inner city and council estates - urban poor and elderly more likely to be victims of crime than any other social groups
- The rich in all areas as good target for theft
- Residents of surbubs and rural areas - rural rich and young more likely to be victims of crime than any other social groups