1. Why is Juvenile delinquency committed and by who?
- Money, material goods, rage - Working class only
- Young Quincys rage against Soul Reapers who steal their Quinces!
- Boredom, search for excitement, malice - Young people usually in subcultures or gangs
- Money, search for boredom, malice - Old people usually in subcultures or gangs
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theory believes 'male-stream' criminology reflects inequality?
- Feminism - Only explains male on female violence
- Misty fished Ash out a river then he broke/stole her bike!
- Feminism - Only explains male criminality
- Marxism - Only explains working class criminality
3. More ethnicity stastics?
- Fighting types commit assualts, Ghost types haunt, Dark types vandalise lamposts!
- Black youth more likely to get ASBOs than any other ethnic minority, Rise in Asian arrests and convictions but still below National average
- Asian youth more likely to get ASBOS than any other ethnic minority, Fall in Black arrests and convictions but still above National average
- Black youth more likely to get ASBOs than any other ethnic minority, Fall in Asian arrests and convictions but still above National average
4. What type of crimes do the genders commit?
- Men dominate all offences, women do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in female violence (still less than men)
- Hanji does MAD experiements, boys do boys, girls do girls!
- Women dominate all offences, men do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in male violence (still less than Women)
- The same types of crime - depends on social class only
5. What part does Social class play in crime and who says this?
- Reiner - Working class in prisons more, m/c commit white collar crime, w/c commit burglary and street crime
- Reiner - Middle class in prisons more, w/c white collar crime, m/c burglary and street crime
- Reiner Braun - Soldiors...no warriors...no both...no Berty...NO!!!!!