1. What part does locality play in crime?
- Kanto has high ***** theft, Johto has high shorts theft, Hoenn has high bong/ribbon related crime, Sinnoh has high levels of poched execcutes, Unova has high forced haircuts rates, Kalos has high body shaming rates!
- Urban areas, inner city and council estates have more crime
- Rural areas and suburbs have more crime
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part does Social class play in crime and who says this?
- Reiner - Working class in prisons more, m/c commit white collar crime, w/c commit burglary and street crime
- Reiner - Middle class in prisons more, w/c white collar crime, m/c burglary and street crime
- Reiner Braun - Soldiors...no warriors...no both...no Berty...NO!!!!!
3. What type of crimes do the genders commit?
- Hanji does MAD experiements, boys do boys, girls do girls!
- Men dominate all offences, women do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in female violence (still less than men)
- The same types of crime - depends on social class only
- Women dominate all offences, men do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in male violence (still less than Women)
4. What part does ethnicity play in crime?
- Electric types are hackers, Fire types are arsonists, Psychic types are conmen/women, Dragon types steal gold!
- 1/10th male prisoners and 1/5th female prisoners are African-Carribean, stopped and searched more, even though ethnic minority
- 1/10th male prisoners and 1/5th female prisoners are Asian, stopped and searched more, even though ethnic minority
5. What part does age play in crime?
- Old people (Like Kuzu) the villians! Young people the heroes! Middle aged chorus/minor characters!
- The older you get the less likely you are to commit crime, 50% all crime committed by young people
- Old people do it more, 50% all crime by old people