- Created by: Ash-Ketchum
- Created on: 20-09-15 22:17
1. What part does ethnicity play in crime?
- 1/10th male prisoners and 1/5th female prisoners are African-Carribean, stopped and searched more, even though ethnic minority
- Electric types are hackers, Fire types are arsonists, Psychic types are conmen/women, Dragon types steal gold!
- 1/10th male prisoners and 1/5th female prisoners are Asian, stopped and searched more, even though ethnic minority
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of crimes do the genders commit?
- The same types of crime - depends on social class only
- Hanji does MAD experiements, boys do boys, girls do girls!
- Men dominate all offences, women do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in female violence (still less than men)
- Women dominate all offences, men do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in male violence (still less than Women)
3. What part does age play in crime?
- Old people (Like Kuzu) the villians! Young people the heroes! Middle aged chorus/minor characters!
- The older you get the less likely you are to commit crime, 50% all crime committed by young people
- Old people do it more, 50% all crime by old people
4. More ethnicity stastics?
- Black youth more likely to get ASBOs than any other ethnic minority, Rise in Asian arrests and convictions but still below National average
- Black youth more likely to get ASBOs than any other ethnic minority, Fall in Asian arrests and convictions but still above National average
- Asian youth more likely to get ASBOS than any other ethnic minority, Fall in Black arrests and convictions but still above National average
- Fighting types commit assualts, Ghost types haunt, Dark types vandalise lamposts!
5. Why is Juvenile delinquency committed and by who?
- Money, material goods, rage - Working class only
- Young Quincys rage against Soul Reapers who steal their Quinces!
- Boredom, search for excitement, malice - Young people usually in subcultures or gangs
- Money, search for boredom, malice - Old people usually in subcultures or gangs