- Created by: Ash-Ketchum
- Created on: 20-09-15 22:17
1. Which theory believes 'male-stream' criminology reflects inequality?
- Feminism - Only explains male criminality
- Misty fished Ash out a river then he broke/stole her bike!
- Marxism - Only explains working class criminality
- Feminism - Only explains male on female violence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of crimes do the genders commit?
- Hanji does MAD experiements, boys do boys, girls do girls!
- Men dominate all offences, women do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in female violence (still less than men)
- The same types of crime - depends on social class only
- Women dominate all offences, men do theft (shoplifting), rapid rise in male violence (still less than Women)
3. Why is Juvenile delinquency committed and by who?
- Money, material goods, rage - Working class only
- Boredom, search for excitement, malice - Young people usually in subcultures or gangs
- Money, search for boredom, malice - Old people usually in subcultures or gangs
- Young Quincys rage against Soul Reapers who steal their Quinces!
4. More ethnicity stastics?
- Black youth more likely to get ASBOs than any other ethnic minority, Rise in Asian arrests and convictions but still below National average
- Black youth more likely to get ASBOs than any other ethnic minority, Fall in Asian arrests and convictions but still above National average
- Asian youth more likely to get ASBOS than any other ethnic minority, Fall in Black arrests and convictions but still above National average
- Fighting types commit assualts, Ghost types haunt, Dark types vandalise lamposts!
5. What part does Social class play in crime and who says this?
- Reiner Braun - Soldiors...no warriors...no both...no Berty...NO!!!!!
- Reiner - Middle class in prisons more, w/c white collar crime, m/c burglary and street crime
- Reiner - Working class in prisons more, m/c commit white collar crime, w/c commit burglary and street crime