Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What part does Social class play in crime and who says this?
- Reiner Braun - Soldiors...no warriors...no both...no Berty...NO!!!!!
- Reiner - Working class in prisons more, m/c commit white collar crime, w/c commit burglary and street crime
- Reiner - Middle class in prisons more, w/c white collar crime, m/c burglary and street crime
7. What part does age play in crime?
- The older you get the less likely you are to commit crime, 50% all crime committed by young people
- Old people (Like Kuzu) the villians! Young people the heroes! Middle aged chorus/minor characters!
- Old people do it more, 50% all crime by old people