1. What happens to the blood in the vascular phase?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does blood contain?
- Plasma cells, Plasma proteins, Plasma enzymes
- Plasma cells, Plasma proteins, Platelets
- Red blood cells, white blood cells and adiopocytes
- Plasma cells. Red blood cells, Plasma proteins
3. What cell is in the stratum basale
- Merkel cell
- Granular cells
4. What is the vasodilation and vasoconstriction called?
- A-V shunt
- Dilation and Constriction theory
- D-C shunt
- Atrium and ventricle theory
5. What is only present when the skin is thick?
- Basement membrane
- Stratum granulosm
- Stratum Lucidum
- Stratum Spinosum