1. What is the vasodilation and vasoconstriction called?
- D-C shunt
- Atrium and ventricle theory
- A-V shunt
- Dilation and Constriction theory
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are mechanical, thermal, infection, immunological all causes of?
- Chronic inflammation
- Acute inflammation
3. What do Langerhan cells do?
- Take up antigen
- Surround bacteria to undergo phagocytosis
- Aid in the process of keratinisation
- Produce hormones
4. What is protection, keratin barrier and Vitamin D synthesis linked to?
- Fatty padding
5. What happens to the blood in the vascular phase?