1. What hold corneocytes together?
- Polyhedral cell
- Layer of lipids
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the vasodilation and vasoconstriction called?
- A-V shunt
- Dilation and Constriction theory
- D-C shunt
- Atrium and ventricle theory
3. What are the three phases of acute inflammation
- Vascular, Exudative, Cellular
- Intrinsic, Extrinsic, Cellular
- Vascular, Extrinsic, Cellular
- Vascular, Mechanical, Cellular
4. What is the thickening of the stratum corneum called?
5. In the stratum spinosum there are a large number of what?
- Polyhedal cells