- Created by: niss81
- Created on: 31-08-20 06:11
1. osteons are found primarily:
- in the diaphysis
- within the epiphyseal
- within the medullary cavity
- on the outer surface of the articular cartilage
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following word(s) is (are) related to the ribs?
- true, false and floating
- supination and pronation
3. which structure refers to the shaft of a long bone?
4. a synovial joint is:
- freely movable
- found only in the lower extremities
- found only within the vertebral column and at the symphysis pubis
5. which bone structure is most concerned with hemopoiesis?
- articular cartliage
- epiphyseal disc
- bone marrow