1. Which of the following do mechanoreceptors and chemorecptors have in common?
- The stimulus acts directly on the ion channel
- The stimulus is the binding of a molecule
- When unstimulated, the ion channel is closed
- The ion channel is also the receptor
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the VPL nucleus located?
- Cerebral Cortex
- Spinal cord
3. What is the function of the dorsal horn of the spinal cord?
4. What effect does an increase in intensity have on action potentials?
- It increases the intensity of the action potential itself
- It has no effect
- It increases the frequency of the action potentials
- It increases duration of the action potentials
5. Brodmann's areas 1 and 3b recieve information from where?
- Skin receptors
- Muscle receptors
- Joint receptors
Similar Medicine resources: