1. Which rexed laminae surrounds the central canal of the spinal cord?
- VII to IX
- I to VI
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What mechanism do the centre/surround receptor fields exhibit? (These receptor fields are present in the dorsal column nuclei and thalamic neurones
- Lateral Excitation
- Lateral Inhibition
- Medial Inhibtion
- Medial Excitation
3. As the sensory pathways ascend, the receptor fields of the neurones become...?
- More complex and smaller
- Less complex and smaller
- More complex and larger
- Less complex and larger
4. The spinoreticular system shares what feature in common with the anterolateral system?
- They both have their first synapse with the lamina V cell in the spinal cord
- They both synapse with the VPL nucleus
- They both synapse with the reticular formation
5. Which of the following sub-modalities is not processed by the somatosensory system?
- Head motion
Similar Medicine resources: