1. What mechanism do the centre/surround receptor fields exhibit? (These receptor fields are present in the dorsal column nuclei and thalamic neurones
- Medial Excitation
- Lateral Inhibition
- Lateral Excitation
- Medial Inhibtion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The gracile nucleus conveys sensory information from the?
- Lower limbs and lower trunk
- Neck, upper limbs and upper trunk
3. Which rexed laminae surrounds the central canal of the spinal cord?
- VII to IX
- I to VI
4. Brodmann's areas 1 and 3b recieve information from where?
- Skin receptors
- Muscle receptors
- Joint receptors
5. What is the function of the dorsal horn of the spinal cord?