1. What was the main use of the fur trapped by the mountain men?
- Fur hats
- Fur wallpaper
- Fur coats
- Fur handbags
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the travelling whites disrupt the Indian's way of life?
- They stole the Indian's horses
- They took all the buffalo for themselves
- They disurbed the buffalo herds
- They destroyed the Indian's camps
3. How did Indaians get metal goods such as cooking pots?
- They sold skins to the mountain men
- They made them
- They traded horses with the mountain men
- They killed the mountain men
4. Who first wrote about the Manifest Destiny, in 1845?
- John O'Sullivan
- Joseph Smith
- Joseph McCoy
- John Lliff
5. What was the term "whites" used to describe?
- The Native Americans
- All the wite migrants who came across and on to the Great Plains
- All people from the East and South of the USA who cam across and on to the Great Plains
- People from other countries who came across and on to the Great Plains