1. What was one of the reasons the whites used to prove that the Indians were inferior?
- They had not discovered writing or the wheel
- They wore feather headdresses
- They were Christians
- They were nomads
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people died of cholera on the way to the west?
3. How did the travelling whites disrupt the Indian's way of life?
- They took all the buffalo for themselves
- They destroyed the Indian's camps
- They disurbed the buffalo herds
- They stole the Indian's horses
4. In what year did the first mountain men become guides for the wagon trains?
5. What was the term "whites" used to describe?
- The Native Americans
- All the wite migrants who came across and on to the Great Plains
- All people from the East and South of the USA who cam across and on to the Great Plains
- People from other countries who came across and on to the Great Plains