1. Ekaterinaburg was the place were.................
- the Whites were defeated
- the Tsar and his family were assassinated
- peasants were forced to join the army
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The leader of the Red Army was
3. The strongest support for the Bolsheviks came from the ............
- Petrograd and Moscow Soviets
4. The Bolsheviks were concentrated in the
5. Denikin, Yudenich and Kolchak were
- generals commanding White armies
- members of the Provisional government
- members of the secret police