1. What did the zemstvo statue sought to do?
- Reduce peasant presence on zemstvo and empower Tsarist bureaucracy in provinces.
- supress opposition
- ensure nobility loyalty
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which year did the abolition of serfdom occur?
3. What radical organisation was formed by the Jews?
4. What was published in 1902?
- The Manifesto of Unshakeable Autocracy
- Protocols of the Elders of Zion
- The Spark
- October Manifesto
5. How many pogroms were carried out under Alexander III's reign?