1. What two groups were formed from the populists?
- Bolsheviks and mensheviks
- Social revolutionaries and democrats
- Black reparation and people's will
- Nihilists and intelligentsia
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many pogroms were carried out under Alexander III's reign?
3. What year did the people's will form?
4. Name 3 other areas Alexander II reformed?
- Judical system, army and the spread of education
- Autocracy, Orthodoxy, Nationality
- Church, opposition groups, schools
- Church, army and Nationality
5. What did the zemstvo statue sought to do?
- Reduce peasant presence on zemstvo and empower Tsarist bureaucracy in provinces.
- supress opposition
- ensure nobility loyalty